[sword-devel] updated cd iso image

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 16:59:44 +0200

I notced that the jospehus.zip file had a genbook/rawgenbook instead of
genbooks/rawgenbooks which are the path names of the data files in the
modules directory.
After this fix the GenBook download still doesn't work.

I think we should decide which path names we wwant to have and fix the wrong
configs then.

Joachim

--
Joachim Ansorg