[sword-devel] Problems with RWP module

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 08:39:57 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 3 Oct 2002, Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> Chris,
> I think I've found some nasty bugs in the RWP module :)
>
> Have a look at Matthew 1:2
> In verse 16 we have "Joseph the husband of Mary, from whom was begotten Jesus
> who is called Christ" (τον Ιωσηφ τον ανδρα Μαριας εξ ης εγεννηθη Ιησους ο
> λεγομενος Χριστος)
> The link on "16" points to Revelation 22:16:
> 	In verse <scripRef passage="RE 22:16">16</scripRef> we have [...]
> I think this is a bug in the module,

Looks like a bug (okay... missing feature technically) in BibleCS allowed
this to get through.  All single number references like this got tagged as
Rev 22:# but BibleCS ignores the scripref tag's verse and pretends it
knows better--and in this case it does.  It should be relatively easy to
fix, but probably won't get done any time very soon.

--Chris