[sword-devel] is this a bug I should report here?

Steven P. Ulrick sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:26:04 -0500

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 13:02:19 -0500
"Lisa Stapp" <lisa@hal-pc.org> wrote:

> When I was fiddling with Smith's Bible Dictionary, it looks like
> "Cauda" is the last word available and I started hitting the message
>
>         Access violation at address 006AC9BA
>         in module 'sword.exe'. Read of
>         address 82E2A2CB.
>
> What other information should I be including in these reports?

I won't be able to file a bug report until after I get off work tomorrow
morning, but when I even tried to open the Smith's module on Bibletime
1.3pre, Bibletime completely crashed.  Every other module I tried worked
fine :)  But like I said, I'll report it after I get home :)

Steven P. Ulrick