[sword-devel] Genbooks Galore!

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 22:22:05 +0100

Christian,

well done!

> The Confessions of St. Augustine

I only tested this with BibleTime. Looks good!
I found the following bugs/problems:
	- Language should be set to en or en_us, en-us is invalid
	- I compared the number of chapters with the german module of Augustinus
confessions I created:
		- The first book in your module has two chapters less then the german one!
Maybe CCEL's fault. The other books are right.

> Sermons on Gospel Themes (Charles Finney)
> Heretics (Gilbert K. Chesterton)
> Orthodoxy (Gilbert K. Chesterton)
> The Normal Christian Life (Watchman Nee)
> The Pilgrims Progress (John Bunyan) -- minor update
> The Practice of the Presence of God (Brother Lawrence)

> If there are no objections, I will release them on crosswire.org.

Nice job, really! I good to have more module creators working on new texts!

BTW, I discovered that BibleTime's book display code was totally wrong on your
modules. Fixed now in CVS.

Joachim
--
Joachim Ansorg