[sword-devel]

Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:33:23 -0700

Will,
	Screenshots look great!  Nice work!  I'd like to include the package on
the CD that we're planning to cut today or tomorrow, if you don't mind.
  Is there anything I should know about Mac CDs?  Is there an autorun
mechanism?  In Windows we auto-launch a little splash screen and a basic
Gospel tract when they insert the CD.  The tract is html & flash, so it
would probably work on the Mac, as well right?  The splash screen gives
2 options, [Run from CD] and [Install], but I'd be happy with just the
tract right now.

	Let me know your thoughts.

		-Troy.