[sword-devel] KJV2003 - 1 John 1:1-2

Mon, 25 Nov 2002 03:15:33 -0700

Matthew,
	Just let me know what you want to do.  I looked at John 1:1-2.  They
looked pretty good.  Only a few small things.  Be sure to read the
Help|Guidelines, if you haven't already.

The article ('a' and 'the') should be included with the noun, e.g. in
John 1:1 the tag should go around 'the beginning', not just 'beginning'.

Try to do your best to get all the words in tags (unless, of course they
are 'trans-change' words marked with {FI}, like {FI}it,{Fi} in John
1:2).  For instance, a little harder one is 'that eternal life' in John
1:2.  I would probably have split ZWHN to tag 'that' and 'life'.

In John 1:1, you included the ',' after 'beginning' in the tag.  Try to
leave punctuation out if possible.

But you did a good job!