[sword-devel] Greek Tagging HELP WANTED

Tue, 19 Nov 2002 12:08:30 -0700

Patrick,
	The KJV is still the most widely accepted and downloaded module that we
have.  We hope to hone the tools and procedures during the KJV2003
project for use with other texts afterward.  I'm hoping that our
estimated time to complete a New Testament of ~2months will be close to
accurate.  After this project is complete, I'd be happy to set the tools
up for an RSV tagging project if you'd like to organize it-- but it's
fairly time-critical that we all work together on this project right now.

	-Troy.