[sword-devel] Re: [sword-support] Font Size Change

Geoffrey W Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:30:20 -0800

Rod
        I'm sorry. The page shows 1.5.4 but it takes you to the link for
1.5.5 which is
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/software/biblecs/index.jsp
Hopefully that the web page will get updated to reflect the latest
version.

On Sat, 9 Nov 2002 21:58:56 -0800 Roderick W King <rodking1@juno.com>
writes:
> I got on the Web site you suggested in your last e-maail. However, I
> was not able to find Sword ver. 1.5.5.
> http://www.croswire.org/sword
> I am sure it is ther somewhere, I just couldn't find it.
>
> Rod King
>
> On Fri, 8 Nov 2002 17:08:33 -0800 Geoffrey W Hastings
> <geoffreyhastings@juno.com> writes:
> > You can download version 1.5.5 at:
> > http://www.croswire.org/sword
> > I think you will find some nice improvements and additions to the
>
> > program since 1.5.3
> >
> > On Thu, 7 Nov 2002 20:43:16 -0800 Roderick W King
> > <rodking1@juno.com> writes:
> > > Mr. Hastings,
> > >
> > > I am running ver. 1.5.3.
> > >
> > > Thank You.for the infomation.
> > >
> > > Rid King
> Earn $20 for every new person you bring to Juno Platinum To learn
> how, go to www.juno.com/refer

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com