[sword-devel] Non-Open Source for Bible Reader

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 12:12:01 -0700 (MST)

Does anyone have a copy of a recent GPL source code release of this that
we could post on CrossWire since it has been pulled?  Maybe someone will
continue to maintain the GPL version if we provide it.

--Chris