[sword-devel] Re: [sword-support] Font Size Change

Geoffrey W Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 15:56:15 -0800

What version of the Sword are you running?
In version 1.5.5 the fonts change right away.
In previous versions I believe you had to close and restart the program
to make the change.

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002 14:29:54 -0800 Roderick W King <rodking1@juno.com>
writes:
> Mt. Hastings,
>
> I found Preferences in the File Menu., went to the Display tab,
> changed fohts and size for all modules; clicked OK,
> clicked OK again.
>
> But there was no change in the text that was showing.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Rod King
>

> On Sun, 3 Nov 2002 16:14:38 -0800 Geoffrey W Hastings
> <geoffreyhastings@juno.com> writes:
> > If you are using Sword for Windows the font selection is under
> > "Options"
> > select "Preferences"
> > select the "Display" tab
> > You will be able to adjust the font for each panel individually or
>
> > all at once.
> >
> > On Sun, 3 Nov 2002 00:30:18 -0800 Roderick W King
> > <rodking1@juno.com> writes:
> > > Hello.
> > >
> > > I looked in Sword Help. It said that font size could be
> chabn\nged
> >
> > > by use
> > > of Spin Buttons.
> > >
> > > shere are these buttons I need to change the textsize so I can
> > read
> > > it
> > > better?
> > >
> > > Thabk you.
> > >
> > > Roderick King

> > > Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today
> > > Only $9.95 per month!
> > > Visit www.juno.com

> > Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today Only $9.95 per
> > month! Visit www.juno.com
> Earn $20 for every new person you bring to Juno Platinum To learn
> how, go to www.juno.com/refer

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com