[sword-devel] creating General Book modules

Mon, 04 Nov 2002 21:30:54 -0700

Will,
	I personally think this is a good idea.  Once we have the general
books, placing that data into a Bible, once the library supports these
books, will be trivial and systematic.

Patrick,
	The library current uses a hardcoded static 'canon' of verses (defined
in canon.h).  To make the CORRECT changes to make the library to support
these extra-Biblical works in the 'Bible' drivers is not a 'simple fix'.

	-Troy.