[sword-devel] Dependancies

Mon, 27 May 2002 14:50:57 -0500

What libraries and all does sword depend on to compile? I'm wondering so I can
make a gentoo ebuild package for it. For those that don't know the gento
package system is a cross between BSD's ports and Debian's Apt-get. It
downloads sepcial bzip'd tarballs from a server and then unpacks and compiles
them. Of course downloading and compiling all dependancies first.

Also, where is a server I can upload the files too for downloading via ebuild
scripts?

And should I make seperate packages for the apps like cheatah and the install
manager?