[sword-devel] Mac OS X update [non-native front-end stuff]

Jan Paul Schmidt sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 24 May 2002 11:28:20 +0200

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 12:15:11PM +1000, nic wrote:

> heya Chris + others...  just a couple of things...  have tried to use
> previous versions of gs, and even the new cvs branch (gnomesword1) all
> to no avail.  the gnomesword1 looked promising as it compiled all the
> backend stuff, but failed in the gnome subdirectory...

If you have troubles with GnomeSword, please use the developer list for
GnomeSword. I don't think, that everybody on the GnomeSword developer
list is subscribed to the Sword developer list.

The new cvs branch gnomesword1 is currently not useable at all and not
recommended for anybody than Terry and me :o) We are changing a lot of
the internal structures so if you are not familiar with GnomeSword, you
won't get a working checkout at all.

Nevertheless, do you have Gnome applications running under Mac OS X? How
stable is it and what version of Gnome?

jps