[sword-devel] Lawyer Help: Redistribution

Chris Bitmead sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 23 May 2002 10:13:37 +1000

It's possible to get some electronic credit card hookup to a bank. It
could then in theory be completely automated. You put in your card # and
receive a key. Every 6 months you mail a cheque to the appropriate parties.