[sword-devel] Lawyer Help: Redistribution

Steve Tang sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 20 May 2002 06:22:42 -0600 (MDT)

Oh how I hope NASB allows us to include their text, free or with a fee per
copy. I know one CD with NASB and a bunch other texts costs $4.5, group
rate since about 10 in my church just ordered.

Personally I think our free modules are more than enough even for serious
study. But IMHO as Sword gains more users this subject will come up and
I'm glad it's being discussed here.

Steve Tang...

Steve Tang...