[sword-devel] RE: Diatheke

Daniel Adams sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 7 May 2002 21:59:06 -0700

	I was using Diatheke's CGI interface to do some searching that whenever I
used Strong's numbers, that it would link to "Thayer." Could someone please
explain this to me? I am thinking of possibly writing a cookie script so
that this default behavior can be changed on demand. Also is there a place
where Morphology and other terms are defined at? I hope my questions aren't
too dumb. In case it matters I have the latest versions of Diatheke and the
Sword interface for Windows 2000.

In Him,
Daniel Adams - dpa3@dana.ucc.nau.edu
http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~dpa3

  1 Peter 4:10 (NIV)-  Each one should use whatever gift he has received to
serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.