[sword-devel] errata for Modulemaking Overview

Tirumala Bokka sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 05 May 2002 17:00:17 +0530

Hi,

I just wanted to point out the following mistakes in the Modulemaking
Overview document:
1) I believe that Sword engine now supports ztext as well for the Bible
modules. In section C, there is a mismatch between the given example
DataPath value (./modules/texts/ztext/sample/) and the explanation for
DataPath (explanation says that only rawtext is supported).
2) A typo in section B. ifnormation -> information.
3) A typo in section C. contins -> contains.

Could someone fix these errors to make our development documentation
even better? If I may be of any help, please let me know.

Thanks,
-Tirumal