[sword-devel] Localisation

Sun, 31 Mar 2002 14:49:02 -0700

jps,
	I understand now what you want.  You are correct in that SWORD does not
default to a 'less specific' locale.  It knows nothing about _xx logic.
  But, wouldn't be hard, at all, to add.  If you'd like, you may wish to
look into LocaleMgr class add add this fallback logic.  I'll be glad to
help and once we get it working, I'll apply your patch.

	-Troy.