[sword-devel] Faster searching wanted

David Overcash sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 15:02:23 -0600

Well, I'm excited now because I think I have found something that I could
work on.  In my experience with sword searching was actually quite quick and
I never really had a 'slow' search.  However, if you (all of you, any of
you) see a need for a better search technique I would be willing to try to
get that running more smoothly.  As soon as I upgrade from msvc++ to BCB5
and install the necessary components I will be glad to work on this...