[sword-devel] Non-developers: Great Way To Help!

Jonathan Hughes sword-devel@crosswire.org
22 Mar 2002 01:05:55 +0500

--=-jOrpEyeOAIHbdie6QBHq

Hey Everyone,

	I know a lot of you would really like to help The SWORD Project but can
not program. Well here is a great way for you to show your support of
The SWORD Project and help at the same time. Nancy Moore
(nmoore@pcweb.net) has made some link buttons that people can put on
their personal websites to link to The SWORD Project's website. For all
of you guys that have your own website it would be a great help if you
could put up a link button, this will drive more people to discover our
software. The links should point toward the main SWORD website:
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ and you can find the images at:

http://www.pcweb.net/nmoore/sword.html
OR
http://jhughes.no-ip.org/sword/linkbuttons.html

	When using the images please copy them to your website, do not serve
them off of one of the sites listed above.
	It would be cool to know how many people are going to use the images to
link to the SWORD website, so if you are going to use one of the buttons
please e-mail me at jhughes@crosswire.org, just letting me know that you
are going to link to the SWORD website (this is not required but will
give me a feel for how many people have found these link buttons
useful.)
	If any graphic designers would like to work on some other kinds of
banners and buttons to link to The SWORD Project contact me and we can
work on specifics. Thanks Nancy again for your efforts!

In Christ,
Jonathan Hughes
jhughes@crosswire.org

--=-jOrpEyeOAIHbdie6QBHq