[sword-devel] OT and NT files

Mon, 04 Mar 2002 17:14:05 -0700

Joachim,
	This was meant for a later announcement, but might be of help in your
case:

SWText subclasses now operate in a similar manner as SWCom subclasses
regarding iteration.  a ++ will take you to the next valid entry (not a
symlink to the same entry, not an empty entry).  So you might be able to
set to gen 1:1 and ++ then mat 1:1 and ++ to check.  Might be a cheezy
way, but should work.

Hope this helps.

	-Troy.