[sword-devel] UML Diagrams

David White sword-devel@crosswire.org
01 Mar 2002 19:39:27 +1100

I needed to reverse engineer some C++ code into UML diagrams at my
workplace, so I wrote a Python script, which does a reasonably good job
of it. It doesn't export to any common formats (except images), but that
could be added without too much trouble. If anyone is interested, let me
know.

Blessings,

-David.