[sword-devel] new revs of utilities

Greg Marine sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 06:51:06 -0700 (PDT)

Some how I missed the annoucement of new revs of the utilities. Can someone forward that to me so I can read it...or remind me of where the archive is located...pleeeeeeease :-)

Thank you so much and God Bless <><
Greg

Let your prayer requests be known
http://www.iccnet.org/prayer/
Internet Community Church Ministries
http://www.iccnet.org/

--- Christian Renz <crenz-swordproject@web42.com> wrote:
>>There are all new versions of the win32 utility exe's at:
>
>Since you also updated imp2ld, I just wanted to report that it still
>as the same effects.
>
>Greetings,
>   Christian
>
>--
>crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/
>
>"The worst attitude of all would be the professional attitude which regards
>children in the lump as a sort of raw material which we have to handle."
>    -- C.S. Lewis, On Three Ways of Writing for Children

"Jesus said...I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

http://www.iccnet.org/prayer/