[sword-devel] ANOTHER newbie problem making a module

Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:46:34 -0700

Charles,
	The SWORD engine looks in a number of places for its modules (Bibles,
commentaries, etc.).  You can see a detailed description of the route it
takes by looking at the docs distributed with the source code.

The easiest way to make a sword program work is to put to modules in the
same directory as the .exe.  Just download a Raw Zip module and unzip it
to the same directory as the .exe.  Or, alternatively, if you have the
windows frontend installed and working, move the .exe to that directory.

To confirm, you should have a directory which contains the .exe AND also
contains a directory called mods.d

Hope this helps.

		-Troy.