[sword-devel] newbie problem making a module

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:16:47 +0800

>I don't understand the mindset that refuses to acknowledge the usefulness of
>tools that have a user interface.

Sorry, I think I got a bit misinterpreted here. :-) I'm all for the
creation of GUI tools -- we need them. Even the commandline gurus
sometimes need them :-).

I was just ranting about the fact that there is more that needs to be
done to the tools than just give them a GUI, and that Fred's problems
are probably not related to the fact that the tools he uses don't have
a GUI.

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"Reality, in fact, is always something you couldn't have guessed. That's
one of the reasons I believe Christianity. It's a religion you couldn't
have guessed."  -- C.S. Lewis, The Case for Christianity