[sword-devel] X11 install mgr question?

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 21:14:15 +0200

I got

Entering directory `/local/devel/cvs/sword/apps/X11/InstallMgr/vcl'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/local/devel/cvs/sword/apps/X11/InstallMgr/vcl'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/local/devel/cvs/sword/apps/X11/InstallMgr'
make: *** [all] Error 2

The vcl dir is empty.

Thank you for looking into the InstallMgr thing!
Joachim