[sword-devel] Win32 Beta Build E - Testers needed

Richard Guay sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 16:50:26 +0700

Hi,

I too am having clipping on many of the popup dialogs.  I am running the Thai version of
Windows 98 and I believe it has something to do with it.  I have the same problem with
some commercial applications I had with the American version of Windows 98.  The two
versions of the operating system seem to handle sizing very different.  Before I switched to
the Thai version of Windows, the Thai typing tutor type of program clipped all over the
place, but works fine on my current configuration.

The only dialoges that does not clip is the preferences main dialog (all subdialogs do clip),
the search dialog, and the about dialogue.  Is there a difference in how these dialogs set
the sizes than the other dialogues?

Hopefully this might give some help.

Richard Guay