[sword-devel] WIN32 1.5.4 beta H -- German locale bugs

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:19:32 +0800

--dDRMvlgZJXvWKvBx

Sorry for the noise -- forgot to attach the file...

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"Now that I am a Christian I do not have moods in which the whole thing
looks very improbable: but when I was an atheist I had moods in which
Christianity looked terribly probable."  -- C.S. Lewis

--dDRMvlgZJXvWKvBx

[Meta]
Name=de
Description=German

[Text]
Chapter=Kapitel
&File=&Datei
S&ave Layout=Layout &speichern
E&xit=&Beenden
&Edit=&Bearbeiten
&Copy=&Kopieren
Options=&Optionen
&Preferences...=&Voreinstellungen...
&Search=&Suche
&New Search Window=&Neues Suchfenster...
&Tools=&Tools
Install Manager=&Installationsprogramm
&Help=&Hilfe
Contents=&Inhalt
Devotional of the Day=&Tageslese
&About=&Über Sword...
Bookmark=Lesezeichen
Dictionary Lookup=Im Wörterbuch nachschlagen
&Edit Entry=Eintrag &bearbeiten
&Delete Entry=Eintrag l&öschen
Link to Comment for Verse...=Mit anderem Vers &verknüpfen
&Add Bookmark=Lesezeichen &hinzufügen
&Edit Bookmarks / Tree View...=Lesezeichen &bearbeiten / Baumdarstellung...
Create Verse List=Neue Versliste erstellen
Create a New Verse List Window=Neues Verslistenfenster &öffnen
User Verse List=Eigene Versliste

--dDRMvlgZJXvWKvBx--