[sword-devel] Win32 Beta Build E - Testers needed

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 20:23:22 -0700

At 05:51 PM 6/20/2002 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
>Jerry,
>         Could you let me know which forms have clipped controls?  Thanks
> for your help!

You are welcome!

The only form I know clips is the Select Module Fonts form. I tried to look
at them all. Are there any other new ones I may have missed? The form you
get when you click Select Font for Text Font has an odd caption displayed
to users "FntSelFrm", and it is missing the min, max, and close buttons,
but does not seem to be clipped. I don't know why anyone would need those
buttons but you have them on the other forms so I thought this may be some
more clipping. This is in betaG. I have not download H yet.

On another note, you have to left click, an item in the bookmark tree,
before right clicking it, or you will get the wrong item.

Jerry