[sword-devel]

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:52:11 +0600

I started to write a simple editor for LDs with Gtk+ 2.0. (This version edit
these only as plain text, no support for HTML etc.)

I am going to create a new project on SF for this.

P.S. BTW, on your *war*, Martin Grunner: Do you know what children do, when
"buddies" hurt them? They call Michel! Do you know who Michel is? He is the
ruler of the army of Heavens... Christ, the Prince of "Cosmic Empire", has
said that we should resemble to children... If something bad will happen, I
may call Michel. Have you seen the devil's cinema about star wars, Martin,
very seriously? You was warned, don't say otherwise!
--
Victor Porton (porton@ex-code.com)