[sword-devel] Idea: integrating with webbrowsers

Bobby Nations sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:33:04 -0500

Nifty!  Well, sortof nifty.  The links don't seem to work at this time.
 What's the trick for making it work?  I'm trying to click either link
from MSIE 6.0 and getting nothing in return.  Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Bobby