[sword-devel] Win32 Beta Build E - Testers needed

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 19:40:35 -0700

I am using ME and under Display Properties/Settings/Advanced/General, large
fonts is selected. Under Display Properties/Appearance, Window Standard
(large) is selected for scheme. Color is 16 bit. I don't see anything else
that would make a difference. Any other info you need? The system it is on
has been a bit buggy lately. But, this is completely different. I will do a
reboot and see if that helps.

Jerry