[sword-devel] PLEASE READ: bounced messages

Daniel Adams - infoChi sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 18:48:39 -0700

Troy,
	I will apologize for this. I have multiple accounts that I am able to send
from, I have one of them subscribed to the list, which is one that I don't
choose to use for the majority of my e-mail, therefore it is not my default
address to send from. I usually just have to stop and remember that the
Sword stuff is on this alternative mailing address.

Love in Christ,
Daniel Adams - infoChi@infomagic.net
http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~dpa3

  1 Peter 4:10 (NIV)-  Each one should use whatever gift he has received to
serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.

P.S. I went and forwarded the message that I had sent from the wrong account
back out.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org
[mailto:owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org]On Behalf Of Troy A. Griffitts
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 11:49 AM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: [sword-devel] PLEASE READ: bounced messages

The sword-devel list is setup so as to not allow spam to be sent to the
list.  One measure that is taken is to only allow messages from
SUBSCRIBED email address.  If you try to send to the list from an
address which is not subscribed, the message bounces to me, instead of
the list.  Here are several messages that I will forward.  Please review
and see if any of these is YOUR message.  If you, please use a different
address to send to the list, or email me and I will be happy to change
your subscribed address to the one from which you sent these messages.
Thanks again for all the great comments.  Hoping to see everyone that
desires to have the opportunity to contribute to the project.

	-Troy.