[sword-devel] General book

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 08:31:25 +0100

Hi there ...

This may be well known - I'm only recently back on this list.  I have just
tried the general book support (WinCE - latest Beta release) and find it
incredibly slow to load the books.  Worse - if I leave a general book open
when closing Sword down, it takes forever to re-start next time I fire it
up.

Also, after a report that the personal commentary wouldn't work in the Beta
release, I tried it.  It won't accept a write.  I did check that all the
necessary files are not marked read-only - I had that problem once before.

Regards,

Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield
United