[sword-devel] Perl binding for Sword library

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 20:32:25 +0200

> That would be neat, as well as being able to allow those of us who write
> perl scripts to extend our favorite programs (like XChat and gAIM) to make
> bible scripts to use.

Yes, and I think that perl bindings could make the way to really powerful
module creation / correction tools. This would be very cool.

> On a completely other note, who is in charge of the bt-devel list? I've
> sent several subscribe messages but never got anything back after the
> waiting for approval message.

Not sure, I think it is Torsten Uhlmann at the moment, he is not an active
developer any more. If this does not work, ownership shoul be transferred to
Joachim. I'll try to contact Torsten directly.

Martin