[sword-devel] Unreadable Commentaries and smart refresh

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 11:15:38 -0700

> Go to John 14:1 and click on the Matthew Henry's Commentaries.  The print in the
> commentary window comes up so little that no one could possibly read it.  This happens on
> many of the beginning chapter notes in Matthew Henry's Commentaries.

You need to update your MHC module.  The new version was released a
couple months ago for 1.5.3+.

The only module that should still exhibit this problem is JFB because
I'm still working on that one.  If anyone spots the tiny text problem in
other modules, please alert me.

Your other issues are outside my area, but I believe they will probably
be addressed in BibleCS 2.0.

--Chris