[sword-devel] Intro and BetaR bug report

Bill Crossley sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 10:41:25 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,

This is to introduce myself to the list, first off, and to offer my assistance as a tester / bug-finder.  Perhaps when/if I get time, I might be able to help with some coding, but let's start small. ;)

Secondly, I'd like to report that I'm not able to save any personal commentary entries with 1.5.4BetaR installed on Windows 98.  The "save changes" dialog won't even close unless I click "no" or "cancel."  Fun.

Last, I see a slightly annoying slow-down when opening a genbook (I have
Josephus installed).  Not a big deal, but perhaps a potential problem later.

Thanks for a FANTASTIC product!  I'm telling all my friends about it.

--
Bill Crossley - wec@ziplip.com

Ask me about secure email using PGP!

Public key: