[sword-devel] win32 beta R

Adrian Korten sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 08:06:24 +0700

Good day,

During a restless night, I had a thought about the search window.
Specifically, the problem with the middle displaying blank lines when there
is a heading for the verse. When the verses are selected for display, the
program should not take the defaults of the user but grab the verse without
Headings and without Footnotes. These parts of the verse probably should not
be displayed in the middle mini display anyway. Perhaps this has already
been done in Beta Q or R already and this suggestion is moot.

Beta R is downloaded and I'll give it a test at the Thai office this morning
and let you know the results.

Adrian

---
Troy A. Griffitts <scribe@crosswire.org> wrote:

> Added F3 search shortcut
> Fixed lex case sensitive bug
> Added support for utf8 in lex keys
> User display prefs centrally located
> Redid search preview displays
> Recomputed fontsizes to be consistent with other apps
> More small clipping fixes

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/sword-1
.5.4betaQ.zip

> TODO:
> localize remainder of strings
> check/fix my efforts to use David's cool new centralized display prefs
> code

---