[sword-devel] Feature request: SWModule::isEmpty()

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 15:18:24 +0600

> So I guess the initial ghost entry fix worked for you? :)

Yes, thanks.

> Actually, any of the positioners should return an out of bounds error if
> the module is empty.  Do they not?  eg.
>
> module = TOP;
> if (module.Error())
> 	cout << "Module is empty\n";

Yes, again does not work:

 371         module->deleteEntry();
 372         module->getRawEntry();
 373         module->SetKey(module->KeyText());
 374         if(!module->Error()) {

After deleting the last remaining entry (when module becomes empty), module->
Error()==0. (It is RawLD.)

Actually what I need is namely check of module emptiness after deleteEntry().

Regards.

--
Victor Porton (porton@ex-code.com)

--