[sword-devel] compile failure

Sat, 27 Jul 2002 18:50:04 -0700

icu-sword is an _additional_ module you will need to check out if you
want to compile the sword module with icu support.  icu-sword is our
hacked version of icu for sword.  You'll need both.  In CVS there is no
such thing as a 'check in', so if you really were done with any modules,
you may just, as you put it, 'delete it from [your] hard drive'. :)
Hope you get things compiling.  Chris little would be the one to ask
about the MSVC project files.  I try to stay away from MS, myself.  He's
around, so please ask if you have more questions.

	-Troy.