[sword-devel] Korean Bible

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 21:30:20 -0500

Is there something wrong with the Korean Bible module or is it my Windows Me
machine? I have a friend from Korea here at the seminary and before I asked
him to translate the localization conf file, I thought I'd go ahead and
install the Korean bible module just to make sure it looked right.
Unfortunately it doesn't. I'm not sure how to describe it. The verse numbers
appear, but the text itself is invisible. I say "invisible" because some of
it does appear if I highlight the text. Not all of it, just some of it and
it seems to jump around. Very strange looking. Is it as simple as missing a
font or is something else afoot?

by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org