[sword-devel] Bug with TOP (duplicate keys)

Tue, 16 Jul 2002 22:49:10 -0700

Actually, I'm not quite sure how duplicate keys are getting added.  This
seems to be the real bug, IMO.  The api is not currently equipped with
logic to handle such things.  If the module is positioned to, say 'A',
and text is set with operator<<(const char *)  The module should
overwrite the entry, NOT add a new 'A' entry.

Interesting in what you think about this.

	-Troy.