[sword-devel] win32 beta O

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:10:49 -0700

New bugfix beta.  Thanks again for all the great reports.  Please report
any bugs that you still find, as I think I've fixed most everything
(program related) posted to the list.

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/sword-1.5.4betaO.zip

Some notes:

lexicon controls:
	I'd like to make the lexicon lookup and key controls more unicode
complete, but might have to wait till 1.5.5.  We are REALLY behind on CD
orders and need to get something stable out pretty quick.

localization for the frontend:
	From all your feedback, I think I've fixed the remainder of ui strings
that need to be localized.  Please let me know if entries in your custom
locale files don't change what you think they should in the ui.
	Module options are not yet planned to be localized for this release.
These are things like Strong's Number [On|Off], etc.  They are a little
more complicated to do and we should get to them soon (maybe next release).
	Please report any OTHER strings I may have still missed.

Thanks again!  You guys continue to be great with your feedback!  Keep
it coming!

	-Troy.