[sword-devel] Blue screen crash in Beta N

Richard Guay sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:05:39 +0700

Hi,

1)  I just came across this one.  Bring up the search dialogue, put anything in the search
area, click custom range, type in the name of one of the modules (or any string that is not a
part of one of the books of the Bible), and hit <enter>.  It crashes everytime with a blue
screen.  It seems that it can not handle unexpected strings in this dialogue.  I have tried
many things and it has crashed in this way each time.  The string for the custom range
needs to be parsed and just rejected if not within proper limits.

2)  Also, I still can not edit anything in the personal commentary.  When it askes you to
save, the only thing that works is "no"!

3) MHC module still does not show the prelude to each chapter of the bible on the zero
verse of the bible, but on the last verse of the previous chapter.

Richard