[sword-devel] Current CVS broken

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 15:14:01 +0100

hmmm, looks like something went wrong part way through my
upload/checkin as cvs log says some of the files haven't been changed.
I'll recheckin later (about 18:40BST). Sorry about that, my attempted
unobtrusive change has gone pear-shaped.

Regards,
Daniel

On 12 Jul 2002 at 14:39, Daniel Glassey sent forth the message: