[sword-devel] Win32 Beta M

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 20:53:11 -0700

OK, next cut.  Thanks for the quick feedback.

	Complete German locale included
	More printing bugfix/enhancements
	Options to change more color settings
	Search List fixed and tested on 2k and 98

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/sword-1.5.4betaM.zip

________________________

STILL TODO (please volunteer if you're interested in any of these):

     1) make unicode search work better    -OSK?
     2) further printing enhancements   - DTROTZJR
     3) Change installmgr to use CURL so I can compile it again -TAG
     4) move much of installmgr functionality to engine (after 1.5.4?)
     5) get working bcb6 project files commited
     6) change more of our #verselist| logic to real tags (GBF or ThML)
Specifically, TSK and Naves?    -OSK?
     7) BDB @ showing as letter in LORD entry 3063 and elsewhere    -OSK?

     8) change Save Layout/Bookmarks/etc prefs checkbox to AutoSave
Layout/Bookmarks/etc -DTROTZJR
     9) Fix module font selection form (and others?) for large fonts.
-DTROTZJR
     10) more bug fixes