[sword-devel] Palm Pilot

Wed, 03 Jul 2002 21:43:45 -0700

Jeff Collett wrote:
> Hi,
> Are there any Palm Pilot Projects for Sword?  I use Olive Tree on my
> Palm and it is very nice. I have 3 complete Bibles in it.
> Jeff

Jeff,
	Though we don't have any 'official' CrossWire projects for the PalmOS,
the Palm Bible Reader project works with us closely on conversion tools
so that you might use sword modules with their software.  I'm not sure
if they are still actively developing the project.  If this is an area
you would like to work on, maybe they could use the help, or, if you
would like, you might consider starting a CrossWire project for the
PalmOS.  The author of the Palm Bible Reader has always been supportive
of what we do and I'm sure would love for you to gleen from what he has
already accomplished for the PalmOS.

http://palmbible.sourceforge.net/