[sword-devel] Latex and Sword !?

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:38:06 +0200

I think it is a neat idea, though I prefer to use a GUI like Lyx and insert
the Bible citations in fulltext, utilizing a Sword frontend like BibleTime
=).
Would it be worth the effort to write a swordtex engine? It might be nice to
have filters in Sword or BibleTime which can output text with latex markup.
You could then go and insert this to Lyx etc.

Martin