[sword-devel] General Book Support

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 07:17:37 -0600

> > Does the ThML-Importer mean that CCel texts can be used?
> > Would be cool.
>
> Yes.  Yes it would. :)
> Unfortunately only a small subset of the CCEL texts are in ThML, but you
> could all go help Harry out by converting the rest into ThML. :)

EXACTLY! :D There are only a small group of programmers working on Sword,
but I think many many more people out there are capable of tagging texts
with ThML mark up. Anyone can do that. Once we have a ThML manager/viewer I
think that many more people would join the effort of placing texts into
ThML. It would not be long before Sword could boast of having more texts
available in their format than Logos or QuickVerse.

I am just wondering, since this jump to general book support is so huge,
wouldn't it warrant a 2.0 designation?

by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org