[sword-devel] help with step2vpl

Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:10:34 -0700

Anthony,
	Thanks for your interest and encouragement.  It's been some time since
working on the step utils. I believe the step2vpl should output a good
vpl (1 verse per line) file, that you should then be able to run thru
vpl2mod to create a working sword module.  I used it on a free NKJV step
module that Parson's posted on their site a while back.  That was my
target-- to get it to work with this test step module, and that was the
last time I touched it.  Please let me know what you tried, and the
result, so I might remember a little more to help, if I can.

	-Troy.